Welcome!

I didn't make this blog so I have another thing on the internet that I need to keep up with - I made this so family, friends, and fans can keep up with my day-to-day life and I find it important to be as close to them as possible :)

Thursday, August 5, 2010

lightning and bowling pins for the night!


Well umm, its a wee bit rainy and windy out here! Our local news stations have been following this nasty weather like its a hurricane - its getting close to it, it seems! But I was on Facebook (as always) and I saw this quote on a friend's status and I just had to share it, she said that she used to think when she was little that when they had thunderstorms, that God was bowling, and every time they heard loud thunder, He was knocking down some pins.

I think it's just so cute when we're little and we make up those cute little things with our bright imaginations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment