Welcome!

I didn't make this blog so I have another thing on the internet that I need to keep up with - I made this so family, friends, and fans can keep up with my day-to-day life and I find it important to be as close to them as possible :)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

whatcha' thinkkk?

So I think its really hard to find haircuts that look good on me because I have glasses and a long neck and I'm tall, blah blah blah, butttt I'm thinking I really wanna try this :) Sorry, the owner of this picture also has a Blogger, I don't wanna "link" her blog to here because I don't know her or whatever, but this isn't my picture, I just found it.

And my birthday's coming up in 8 days (eeep!) and I don't know what I want other than recording stuff, maybe, and clothes and purses and Gucci Envy Me and then a haircut :) But I don't think I'm gonna get all of that. So I'd really like money to go shopping, the perfume, and the haircut.




I found this picture on Google Images as well, and I think its quite a coinkydink that the girl who has this picture of her tattoo on her MySpace, my nickname from when I was little is in her little /______ name :) Kissy! Haha! :)

But anywho, I really want this done. Except RAINBOW stars, and not just big ones. Stars of all sizes and I want it to wrap around the back of my foot around to the other side, but not too much - like, "peekaboo!" and it needs to fit RIGHT under my flip-flop line, or go along with that line, considering I wear flip-flops 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment