Welcome!

I didn't make this blog so I have another thing on the internet that I need to keep up with - I made this so family, friends, and fans can keep up with my day-to-day life and I find it important to be as close to them as possible :)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

new thang i'm gonna do: krisisms :)


*Just in case you can't read that last word - it's boring.* But nah, really, why do people think that their flaws and imperfections are bad? Those things, those dents and bangs and dings make us so beautiful, in that NO one else can be like us. I am the only one that can be Kristen and you are the only one who... can be you! It's something no one can take away from you and we should be confident in that. Madness is genius? Duh, my lovely readers. That one needs no explanation.

The actual quote says "ridiculous", not "ridonkulous", but... that would be just boring to copy the quote. I must live out the quote to its full meaning, riiight?

No comments:

Post a Comment