Welcome!

I didn't make this blog so I have another thing on the internet that I need to keep up with - I made this so family, friends, and fans can keep up with my day-to-day life and I find it important to be as close to them as possible :)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27th: 11:49 PM

So I've had my YouTube channel (click to go to my channel!) for 24 hours now and I'm just so happy that I've gotten the number of views that I've gotten and the comments and subscribers that I've gotten! I'm just way too excited to share my music with the world, its such an important part of me, so I feel extremely close to everyone who watches it, I'm basically sharing a piece of myself with my viewers :) I don't just wanna be another potential YouTube musician - I want to be a blessing, I want to be a friend, I want to be an inspiration. Despite the fact that this is all over internet, I want you to know me and I want to know you - these relationships I establish with people fuel my desire to keep singing :)

I'll admit, I was SO excited to upload some new covers this morning, that I found it SO hard to go to sleep and THEN I woke up super early! I just was so pumped to finally be doing something that I love! I've been drinking lots of water, though, my throat and voice haven't been in the best condition, so prayers for that would be awesome!!! I know that I'm gonna be in better voice soon and I'll be able to sing all my pretty songs and covers to the best of my abilities :)

So please! Watch (click on this link -->) my YouTube videos! Comment! Rate! Subscribe! If I sing a song that touches you, tell me how it does! I love reading how music heals and touches people in ways that no other thing can! Heck, talk to me here! Leave comments! I want there to be open communication between us, so let's go :)

Love always, Kristen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment