Welcome!

I didn't make this blog so I have another thing on the internet that I need to keep up with - I made this so family, friends, and fans can keep up with my day-to-day life and I find it important to be as close to them as possible :)

Friday, September 3, 2010

i'm back :)

I feel like its been so long since I've recorded a YouTube cover or since I've even been on my blog! I've been really busy/sick lately, but I really wanted to post a little something!

The month of August has been pretty good to me! I just got back from vacation not too long ago and it was really awesome. My family stayed at this motel and the first day was really crowded! But towards the end, we ended up being one of the only families there, which got kind of lonely! So we always saw one of the motel-workers walking around and during the week, we got pretty close to her and it was really hard to say goodbye! The people down there were so sweet and I definitely want to go back next summer, I absolutely loved it.

But beforeee I left for vacation, I managed to get myself the world's cutest boyfriend :) he's really sweet and I'm really excited to see where this goes! I'm all too excited for my family to meet him :)

And school is getting ready to start, which is REALLY EXCITING! I'm super ready for my last year. I'm doing show choir for the first and last time ever, haha I'm gonna be thinking about my senior recital, I have college stuff to plan for, I'm super ready. High school, in general, wasn't really for me, sadly, but I am really excited for the future, being able to do the things I have a passion for and whatnot. It's an exciting thought :)

So this wasn't really an insightful post, but more like a "Hey, I'm very sorry I haven't posted in a while, please forgive me by reading this super long post, love Kristen :)" kinda post :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment